Collapsible Bubble Tea Straws (6 PACK)
20% OFF for 6 collapsible straws
15% OFF for 3 collapsible straws, click here.
For individual straws, click here.
Never forget your reusable straws again on those spontaneous bubble tea runs again. These 12mm straws can easily fit tapioca pearls, smoothies, or other toppings.
The length is also adjustable to fit a variety of cup sizes. The slant-cut tip allows you to pierce the film of most take-out bubble tea drinks. Easily attach it to your keychain, backpack, or bag and use when needed.
- 6 x (2 Black, 2 Silver, 2 Rose Gold) Lightweight straw cases with attachable keychain
- 6 x food-grade stainless steel bbt straws
- 6 x collapsible straw cleaners
** These are the default colours that are included in this pack. If you would like to switch out the colours, please leave a note in the check out section.
Please note that the diameter of these straws are a little wider than our usual 12mm straws and is not compatible with our Retea cups & lids.
- Hand wash the straw and case with warm water & soap using the provided brush. Allow the straw and case to fully dry.
- For the parts of the straw that overlap, make sure to move those parts up and down to ensure those areas are clean.
- *The straw might be harder to pull apart the first time you open it. Running it through warm soapy water will loosen it up!
- Due to the nature of the aluminium case, it is normal to hear some squeaking after time. Simply apply a thin layer of oil on the case to reduce friction and sound.
- Our straw has an angled tip, allowing you to poke through most sealed lids! However, like many reusable straws, it may take a few tries (especially since our straws are collapsible!).
- For safety reasons, there is no physical locking mechanism and the extended straw may start to slowly collapse over time.
The Foldable Straws are Great!
They are easy to use to start, I have them chained on my keychain so whenever I need it it is there. The container for the straw is very durable (have to say my keychain bumps into a lot of things) and it keeps the straw safe from bacteria especially during this special period.