Making our tapioca pearls is so simple and delicious! Make them in under 5 minutes. It's that easy.
INSTANT BLACK SUGAR TAPIOCA PEARLS:
1. Pour 1/3 cup of tapioca into a microwavable bowl/cup. Add hot water until pearls are submerged. Stir lightly.
2. Microwave for 30 sec. stir and microwave again for 30 sec. Drain and add your choice of sweetener.
1. Bring 1 + 1/2 cups (375mL) of water to boil. Add 1/3 cup of tapioca pearls slowly and stir lightly. Wait until tapioca pearls float to the surface.
2. Cover pot and cook on medium heat for 1-2 minutes. Tapioca pearls will puff up.
4. Rinse with cold water and mix in ~1 tbsp of brown sugar (or your choice of sweetener).
REGULAR TAPIOCA PEARLS (5 MIN):
1. For 1 serving, bring 1 + 1/2 cups of water to a boil in a large pot. Add 1/3 cups of tapioca pearls slowly and stir lightly.
2. Wait until tapioca floats onto the surface. Cover pot. Cook in medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
3. Turn off heat and simmer for another 2-3 minutes (adjust time to personal taste).
4. Rinse with cold water and mix in ~1tbsp of your choice of sweetener. Let it sit for at least 5 minutes before serving.
Avoid excessive heat or moisture. Consume within 1-2 months. Once opened, store in an airtight container.